Users are able to determine the relevant tax rate for the Company Type by accessing the Company Details screen and then following the instructions listed below.
|From the Main Toolbar, hover the cursor over the Company Icon|
|From the side-menu, select Company Details|
1. In the Details section of the Company Details screen, select the Company Type drop-down menu.
The following choices are available
- Life Insurance
- RSA Other than Life Insurance
- Pooled Development Fund
- Small Credit Union - Under $50,000
- Medium Credit Union - $50,000 to $149,999
- Large Credit Union - $150,000 and over
- Not for Profit
2. Navigate to the Reporting section the Company Details screen. This percentage can be changed depending on whether the company is a base rate entity or not. For further information on base rate entities, click here
3. Once the appropriate Company Tax Rate has been selected, select Save Changes
What if my Company Type isn't listed in the drop-down list?
1. Enter the custom company type in the Company Type field.
2. Select Create "Other", by clicking as seen above.
Please note that I have used "Other" merely as an example. In the place of "Other", you would enter your custom company type.
3. In the Reporting section of the Company Details screen, locate the Company Tax Rate field and enter the custom tax rate for the company type
4. Select Save Changes