You can now digitally sign, send, and manage your compliance documents in Simple Invest.
BGL has partnered with:
Setting up Digital Signing
If you are an Admin user, your user role settings will automatically be toggled on to access this feature. For other users, the following toggles can be found in the User Roles screen.
To complete the authentication process, ensure that the user role is active for digital signing.
Located under the Settings category enable Digital Signing Settings.
To prepare documents for digital signing, the user role setting "Prepare Documents For Digital Signing" must be toggled on in the user roles screen.
Located under the Reports category.
The Digital Signing Process
The following reports are currently available for Digital Signing:
- Compilation Report Company
- Compilation Report Trust
- Trustee Minute - Family Trust
- Trustee Minute - Unit Trust
- Trustee Resolution - Family Trust
- Trustee Resolution - Unit trust
- Trustee Declaration
- Directors Declaration
- Declaration of Distributions - Trust
- Unit Valuation Report - Unit Trust
- Unit Valuation Letter - Unit Trust
- Trust Tax Return and Schedules
- Company Tax Return and Schedules
- Directors' Report
- Dividends Paid Minute
- Minutes of Meeting of Directors
Begin the Digital Signing process by navigating to the Reports screen.
1. Select Digital Signing.
2. Digital Signing Wizard - Signature Setting.
Signature Provider will display depending on your previous setting.
Reports: You will see each report from the report pack listed down the left-hand side of the screen. Under each report, you will see a series of contacts along with their respective email addresses. These are the contacts that will be sent each form, as they are the contact required to sign them. The contact selected will be determined by the contacts entered on the entities Relationships screen.
Report Pack List: On the right-hand side of the screen, a list of the reports being prepared will display. A blue pen symbol next to the report will indicate that the report is eligible for Digital Signing.
Once you have confirmed the details and are happy to proceed, select Confirm
3. Digital Signing Wizard - Email Setting.
Subject: The field will default to 'Documents Requiring Signature + a mail merge field for the fund name. This will appear on the subject line of the email.
Body: This is the body of the email that the signatory will receive when receiving the email. This can be edited on this screen. The template can be permanently edited by selecting edit template .
Once you have confirmed the details and are happy to proceed, select Send Email
The email will then be sent to the email address of the signatories.
1. Once signed, a signed copy will be saved automatically in Simple Invest under the Documents screen.
2. If digital signing is voided by the sender from the Documents screen, then that document can no longer be digitally signed via that email link.