FuseSign is an affordable, intuitive and easy to use Digital Signature tool.
FuseSigns integration into Simple Invest 360 empowers you to sign, send and manage your compliance documents anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Send multiple documents to multiple recipients and have them signed and returned to you within minutes instead of days for the price of a stamp. It's legally binding and can be used for a wide range of signature requirements.
Special BGL Offer
FuseSign is giving out a special offer just for BGL clients! Head on over to https://www.fusesign.com/bgl/ now to take advantage of this oppurtunity. It is one that you don't want to miss!
This article is a guide as to how to set up the integration for Digital Signing from within Simple Invest 360.
To set up the digital signing integration from within Simple Invest 360, please take the following steps.
1. Hover over the app switcher icon and select Integrations
2. You will be directed to our BGL API Home screen. In the top right-hand corner, click on Practice Apps.
3. From the integrations screen, select the Digital Signing tab
4. Under 'Digital Signing' click the gear icon in the FuseSign app.
5. From within the Digital Signing tab, select Connect to FuseSign.
6. You will be redirected to the FuseSign website. Input your FuseSign account email and password.
7. If this is the first time you turn on the FuseSign, you will see the following screen after clicking Login. Please select the preferred Target Business e.g. “BGL Corp” and click “Authorize for BGL Corp” to integrate with BGL.
8. Once your details have been confirmed, you will be taken back to the integrations screen. Within the integrations screen, the FuseSign integration will be marked as Active, and the FuseSign integration will be complete.
Once the documents have been signed
After the document has been signed completely, both the sender (the email address that did the authentication) and recipient will receive a completed signing document via email.
Simple Invest 360 User
Frequently Asked Questions
Does each signatory need a separate email address?
- For Gmail, you may use +1 for your signer email. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- For other email providers, please use other email addresses