The Declaration of Dividends Resolution contains a summary of the total dividends paid to a company's shareholders, grouped by share class.
This document separates each share class onto a separate page detailing the amount paid per share, dividend type, total payment, and payment date of these dividends.
|Navigate to Reports from the Main toolbar on the left side|
|Further select the Reports section|
- Search for Declaration of Dividends using the Search Report bar. Alternatively, locate the Declaration of Dividends under Letters/Minutes.
- Add the Declaration of Dividends to Report Pack by selecting the Add To Pack arrow.
- To choose the desired valuation method, click the icon.
Within the Settings page, users can enter the desired report date. Additionally, you can select the distribution type for the resolution.
- Users have the option to preview or download this report as a PDF, Excel, or Word document. Select to remove the document.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the dividend amounts shown on this resolution entered in Simple Invest 360?
The dividend amounts are generated during the Year-End process, specifically on the Pay Dividends screen.
- How do I change the signing name displayed on the resolution?
The signing name displayed at the bottom of each page is taken from the Company Relationships screen. Changing the Director contact will change which name is displayed: