The Annual Tax Statement (previously called Distribution statement) is issued by an entity to each member who receives a distribution, showing the various components attached to the distribution and the extent to which it's franked.
This document, which the recipient uses to complete their tax return, contains the following information:
- Name of the entity making the distribution
- Date on which the distribution was made
- Amount of the distribution
- Amount of franking credit allocated to the distribution
- Franking percentage for the distribution
- Amount of any withholding tax deducted from the distribution
- Name of the shareholder
- IF the distribution is unfranked or franked
|Navigate to Reports from the Main toolbar on the left side|
|Further select the Reports section|
1. Search for Annual Tax Statement using the Search Report bar. Alternatively, locate the Statement under Letters/Minutes.
2. Add the Annual Tax Statement to Report Pack by selecting the Add To Pack arrow.
3. To customise and input distribution details, click theicon
Within the Settings page, users can change the Report Date, determine which beneficiaries statements will be generated for, and even input Tax-Free and Tax-Exempt amounts.
Click to confirm any changes.
4. Users have the option to preview it or download it as a PDF, Excel, or Word document. Select to remove the document.