New and existing subscribers for Simple Invest 360 who plan to lodge the Trust Tax Return will need to nominate and authorise BGL with the ATO. Users must also ensure they have set up an appropriate lodging party.
Existing users of Simple Fund 360 who have nominated BGL as the software provider with the ATO for SMSF Annual Return Lodgements, do not need to complete this process again.
When nominating BGL as your software provider, you will need to have the following information ready:
- Your ABN (Registered Agents can also use their RAN)
- The full name of the Software Provider (BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd)
- SBR software ID (supplied by BGL)
There are two methods to nominate BGL as the online software provider with the ATO:
- Over the phone (1300 85 22 32): Normal proof of record ownership (eg personal TFN, DOB, address, recent ATO generated notice) will apply to the caller.
- Online via Access Manager: myGovID is required. Click to Log in to access manager.
SBR Software ID
Each Simple Invest 360 Subscription will have a unique Software ID.
The Software ID is a code unique to each subscription and is needed to be able to authorise their Simple Invest 360 program to be able to lodge electronically.
|From the Main Toolbar, go to Settings.
|Select Lodging party from the list.
The SBR Software ID can be found in the right-hand corner:
Method 1 - Over the phone (1300 85 22 32)
Contact the ATO on 1300 852 232.
Follow the prompts to complete the Proof of record ownership. Before calling, have ready your:
- personal TFN
- recent ATO generated notice
- Australian Business Number (or if you are registered Tax agent you can use your RAN)
You will be prompted to advise the software provider (BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd, ABN 60606354079).
Lastly, you will need to confirm your SBR software ID.
Method 2 - Online via Access Manager
Log into the Access Manager.
Visit https://www.ato.gov.au/General/Online-services/Access-Manager/ to login to Access Manager.
Log in to Access Manager to complete your nomination by following the steps:
- Select My hosted SBR software services from the left-hand menu.
- Select Notify the ATO of your hosted service.
Search for your provider (BGL) in the list of online software providers, or search by entering the full name of the software provider (BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd) and select the ABN (60606354079) link to accept the software provider.
- Enter the SBR software ID from Simple Invest 360 and select Next.
- Confirm the details and to agree with the Notification, select Save.
The message Your changes have been saved successfully will appear on the next screen to confirm the nomination.Users have experienced delays before the ATO systems will update with your nomination. If delays persist, please contact the ATO.